Next: Coreg Tool
Up: Sequence images segmentation examples
Previous: FMRI example
It is assumed that the FMRI sequence has already been loaded into the
Sequence Tool. Ensure that the NMR Analysis Tool, the Imcalc Tool
and two Tv tools (one installed under sequence the other under imcalc) are all open.
- Load an imagefrom the temporal sequence into the Imcalc Tool.
- Binarise the image in order to specify the required analysis (fit) region.
- Use the region fit process to determine suitable global fitting parameters.
- Fit all data using gamma fit.
- Select additional parametric images as required using the Perfusion