Next: Fourier and related Functions.
Up: Imcalc Tool
Previous: Numerical differential functions.
- xy norm - compute the general image trend (NMR field
in-homogenaety) based on the expected level of image noise IP(const).
The technique is based on a re-integration of a smoothed local
derivative which excludes edges (Tina memo 2000-004).
- z norm - compute the most frequent ratio between the
TOS and NOS returning the ratio in IP(const).
- arg - compute phase of complex TOS image.
- conj - complex conjugate of complex TOS image.
- optf - construct optimal inverse complex filter for deconvolution from TOS image with noise level set by IP(const).