- Get the GTK version of Tina finished in time for Christmas.
- Get a Tina 4 style library build working from the autoconfig files
which doesn't take 2 hours and results in a load of stuff that has to be deleted anyway!
- Get the old demonstrations and project software running under Tina5 so that other
researchers can see what we are doing. In particular the stereo and object recognition.
- Remove the redundant wrappers to dd_list functions.
- Get the serialisation software working again and write a test harness for it.
- Check that all major data structures have a props list.
- Eliminate all uppercase characters from file names. It's a pain. Does anyone agree?
- Remove the one header file per C file convention we have just implemented under OSMIA,
we've tried it, and its a pain! Anyone else agree?
- Get somebody else (ie: the RA's) to do as much of the above as possible!
- Get on with doing some research and writing some papers rather than pointlessly re-coding and faffing